Legacy of Kain: Revival

A fan game by Vincent Chevalier

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > Walkthrough > How do I activate the Pillers?

Kain

How do I activate the Pillers?

also,

How do I kill the Nexes ghost?

November 13, 2012 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vincent Chevalier
Site Owner

Hi and welcome Kain!

To activate the pillars, you must first use your spirit vision power.  Then, you should see the that one of the pillars (the left-most at first) is spawning colored sparks.  Go at the base of this pillar and use your activate power.  You should hear a sound indicating that this pillar was activated.  Once you activated a pillar, another one will spawn colored sparks.  Activate them one by one, from left to right but skip the pillar of balance (the central one), his is the one you activate last.

To defeat the ghost of Nexus you must have the Soul Stone in your inventory (it is found in the crypt below the swamps).  Then, when Nexus body is destroyed, activate your spirit vision power (to interact with the spirit realm), go in front of the ghost and use your activate power to trap the ghost of Nexus into the soul stone.

Have fun! :)

November 14, 2012 at 7:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kain

Thanks for the help.  This is a really great game. I enjoyed playing it.

I got a few more questions if thats ok.

What is the third and final objective in stoping the hylden invasion?

I destroyed the two red teleports now i dont know what else to do.

November 16, 2012 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vincent Chevalier
Site Owner

Thanks a lot!  I appreciate the good comments. :)

You were almost done to complete this third objective.  Once the two red portals are destroyed, you must go back to the Pillars of Nosgoth area near the lake of dead (where you initially jump into the Hylden Dimension).  Just stand near the edge of the cliff and Kain will throw the Nexus Stone into the abyss to close the portal.

If you have a saved game that you can reload and you complete this objective, you will get a different ending. :)

Have fun and thanks again for playing! :)

November 16, 2012 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.